Terms & conditions
For the services contracted, 20% of advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in Nepal-but definitely before the commencement of the services. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services.
Apart from the above in some cases like special hotel or resort bookings during the peak season full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Overseas advance payment can be made through wire transfer to our bank or by using your visa or master card. Upon arrival in Nepal, the payment can be made through currency notes or credit card with 3 % extra charge.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days prior to arrival – No cancellation (Except deposit)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 48 hours prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND.
In case of special journey and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2-4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card amount or to bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Our liabilities & limitations:
- Our act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Read what our clients say
I went to Nepal with the idea to do some trekking and relaxing in Pokhara. I heard so many things about Nepal, that I got really curious. I didn't make any concrete plans and told Rajendra (manager of Api Himal) that I wanted to decide while I was there. They gave me the idea of helping out in an orphanage till I made up my mind for the trek. That sounded good to me, although I didn't really knew what
I did my share of trekking through many countries and was very excited about doing a trek in Nepal. Since this should be THE country for such things, I had really high hopes. Many friends reccomended Annapurna to me, but because they all did it, I didn't want to do it anymore (call it a Dutch thing). Rajendra and his guides informed me about the Mustang area and the possible treks. Finally I did a 20 (around that number I